Guaranteed Allocation Membership
We created our Guaranteed Allocation Program to ensure complete access of our wines to a small group of wine lovers. Choosing to work with low-yielding, high quality vineyards limits our case production, resulting in an average of 250 cases or less of each wine. This provides us with the unique opportunity to make interesting and age-worthy Sonoma chardonnay and pinot noirs to share with you.
Guaranteed Allocation Program members receive two 12-bottle shipments annually, Fall and Spring. Our collectors are given first, and often exclusive, access to our new releases. The average shipment is $750 and can be customized to your wine preferences. Throughout the year, members have opportunities to come taste with us on the Farm and the ability to reorder wines for their shipments.
If you have any questions about our membership, please contact Jessica at 707-721-6773 or email@example.com.
- Access to all our limited production wines.
- Private tasting appointment on the Farm.
- Invitation to our annually Fall vintage pre release party and other special events on the Farm.
- $0.01 flat rate shipping on all allocations and re-orders.
- 2014 Chardonnay, Laceroni Vineyard, Russian River AVA
- 2014 Pinot Noir, Anne Katherina Vineyard, Carneros – Sonoma AVA
- 2014 Pinot Noir, King Ridge Vineyard, Fort Ross – Seaview AVA
- 2014 Pinot Noir, 1861 Vineyard, Sonoma Valley AVA (estate)